This is the card that I made for our card swap this past week.  It's a layout that I've used before, but liked it enough to use it again.  I used another one of my favorite color combos; blue and purple.  When making 10 (or more) or the same cards, once you get an assembly line going, it doesn't take too long really.  I think this one will be going to my boss for her birthday, now to figure out a gift?!

Stamps:  CTMH Piece of Cake
Paper:  Stampin' Up - Tempting Turquoise and Perfect Plum.  Random lite blue cardstock, and  the striped paper is from DCWV's Summer Dream stack.
Other stuff:  Cuttlebug musical notes embossing folder, markers, fiskars zig zag scissor and large scallop scissor, ribbon, and a rhinestone.

Peace & Luv,

 

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

When I make a card I really like I ofen make a few more to have on hand. You are right. It seems to go quickly that way. Fun Birthday card. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs