I meant to post this last nite, but I forgot, sorry about that!  Anyway, I'm using the April Sketch at I heart to stamp and I used it to make a boy card.  It kinda looked manly to me right away when I saw it, not sure why, but I went with it.  I think Bob will be pleased anyway.

Stamp:  Stampin' Up Linen background (on the solid green)
Paper:  Stampin' Up Night of Navy and Old Olive.  The patterned paper is from the CTMH Lucky set.
Other Stuff:  CTMH brads, Label Nestie, crimper, crochet thread.

Peace & Luv,
 

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great sketch. Really nice card for Bob. Good Job. Happy Friday. Hugs...

Alison Jane Hann said...

That's a wonderful man-card. Really classy looking. He'll love it I'm sre.

Judy said...

Love it Jeannie,mens cards are so hard to do but you really got it right. I love it
Have a great weekend,
Judy

Amy Sheffer said...

Very handsome!! Love the little bit of twine tied on there! Great job with the April SFYTT, too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs