I found a pattern for a crocheted star and had to try it.  It reminded me of a starfish, hence the beach theme today.  They are actually easier and quicker than making flowers too!  I hope you'll be enjoying some Summer fun in your neck of the woods soon. It's a gorgeous 80 degrees here in Arizona and the pool is open!

I am going to enter this into the challenge #48 at Paper Romance, which is Summer!

Digital Image:  Bee Crafty
Digital Sentiment:  Scrap Girls
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Paper:  K&Company
Other Stuff:  Martha border punch, buttons, and crocheted Jeannie-stars.

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Jan said...

I LOVE the stars!!! I can see them in blue...

Carol Dee said...

Those stars are fabulous. Nice weather! Still cloudy and cool and damp here. :( Have a super Sunday. Hugs...

Sandra P said...

Oh so cute! Love the image :)


Thanks for joining PR this week :)

Hugs,
Sandra P

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs