I found a new digital image shop......and it's pure obsessive cuteness for me!  It's called Broken Box Stock and it is where these little cuties came from.  Wanna know what else...I didn't color it!  Nope, they have some pre-colored images as well, and these eyes are getting any younger so I thought what the heck?  It seems to be happening at several digital image companies I've seen lately, and at first I felt guilty.  I might still feel just a teeny tiny bit weird about it, but I think I'm going to be ok, I really do...maybe.  I'm not going to stop coloring, but you all know that sometimes the mojo just isn't working right and this will make it a nice quick and easy alternative.  Can you tell I'm still trying to talk myself into it?  Anyway, you're going to be seeing quite a lot of them here because I just can't help myself, and the price is more than right!


Image:  Broken Box Stock - Kids Celebrating (and it's a FREEBIE)!
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Baja Breeze (love), and white.
Paper:  Heidi Grace, double sided (thanks Jan)
Other Stuff:  Ribbon, buttons, crochet thread and pop-dots


Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Gee thanks another place to get in trouble! Cute images, pretty card. Hugs...

Judy said...

Love this card the colors are great.
Judy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs