Hi there and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  The sponsor of this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps.  I've used one of the bird greetings, but my goodness does Jodie know how to whip up the images!

She has an amazing amount of cuteness to choose from, and the winner this week will get 7 digi images that value $21!!  Come on now you know that's an amazing prize, so let's see what you can create with Sketch #99 to win!


If you need some amazing inspiration, check out what the other DT divas have created and leave them some love while you're there.

Don't forget next week is the BIG 100, you won't want to miss out on all of the fun!


I am also entering this card into the CR84FN Color Challenge.


Image:  Bird - Just a Note
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up - Riding Hood Red and Baja Breeze 
Polka Dot paper:  Making Memories
Other Stuff:  Square nesties, markers, ribbons, another crocheted funky Jeannie-flower, and a button.


Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

Sharon Basel said...

Oh Jeannie I just love your card with these bright fun colors. That ruffly ribbon is a terrific add to the sketch - in fact I love that you used ribbons instead of paper for that sketch element. Adorable image - you can just hear the sweet song of Spring from your card this week. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Judy said...

Jeannie,
So cute I love it.
Have a great day.
Judy

Carol Dee said...

Bugaboo is so much fun! Love the Jeannie-flower. :) Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

So bright and fun - the red and blue is such a great color combo!! I LOVE your handmade flower and that red ribbon is beautiful!!

Deanne :)

The Stamper's Touch said...

Adorble, absolutely adorable Jeannie!!! Love that birdie. I also love, love, love your ribbon and funky flower!!!!!! Have a wonderful day!

Linda

Arlana said...

Oh I love your Bird in the tree branch. Your colors and papers are just so perfect. I love how you used that ruffly trim and red flower. Just give your card that added pop. Thanks for all you do and have a sweet day!!!

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh, this is adorable with your polka dotted papers and ruffled lace ribbon. Great colors with this cute image.

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I love your card, love the bright colours it's just so cute and that wonderful ribbon you've used it's amazing love it...and of course your lovely flower what a wonderful job this is a lovely card.
Have fun watching the Royal Wedding can't wait to see all the fashion.
Hugs
Kathie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh this was such a fun sketch and I love that you used Ribbon for the three stipes. It makes it so adorable. I love the ruffly ribbon so much and your darling crocheted flower is awesome! Looks like I need to get my crochet hook out! Such a sweet card for anyone! Have a great week! hug!! Judi

mulberry station said...

Wow, I love that ribbon treatment and that amazing crocheted flower. I think this is one of my favorite that you have created. Love the colors and darling image!!
Hugs, Nancy

Debgem said...

Such a very pretty card and a lovely combination of challenges. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So cute Jeannie! Love the fancy ribbon treatment and darling image! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN :)

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Jeannie! I love the colour combo & of course the sweet image & the ruffled ribbon is beautiful. Hope you have a lovely week :)

Tc
Genevieve

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs