Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  Our sponsor for this week and Sketch #97 is Clear Dollar Stamps, and I'm using one of the digital images from a set called What a Pane.  I used the coffee cups from the set and paper pieced them to match the background.  I inked up all of the edges just for an extra coffee feel, just in case you weren't feelin' it. 

As always, the rest of the Design Team have come up with some awesome creative inspiration for you, so be sure to check them all out and leave them some love when you do.

I'm always intrigued and amazed by how our sketches are interpreted by all of you, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.  Don't forget there's an awesome $25 Gift Certificate for the Grand Prize winner to be used in the digital section of their store, as well as the opportunity to be one of our Top 3 winners for the week.

Image:  Clear Dollar Stamps
Paper:  Stampin' Up Summer Sun and Kraft cardstock, patterned papers are from DCWV's Cafe Mediterranean stack.
Lots of Other Stuff:  Circle Nestie, edge distresser, CTMH flower, Stampin' Up button and ribbon, Michael's butterfly, crochet thread and pearls, Colorbox cat's eye Chestnut Brown chalk ink.

Peace & Luv,
 

12 comments :

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

So pretty and cute all in one! I love the paper pieced mugs and the soft colors are very, very nice! Loving this one Jeannie!

Deanne :)

Judy said...

Love this Jeannie!

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I love the paper piecing you have done on your card. The detail work is gorgeous. Inking the edges really adds a nice effect to your card. Well done, my friend!!
Hugs, Nancy

Carol Dee said...

I recognize the butterfly as one from Michaels. LOVE the paper and puny card. Hugs...

Kathie said...

Hi Jazzey Jeannie, I love your card the colours are wonderful and I just adore your paper piecing of the coffee mugs I wouldn't have realised it was paper pieced it's just a lovely card. Love your embellishments of the felt butterfly and flower.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend
Hugs
Kind Kathie LOL
xox

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh I love this card Jeannie!! You used one of my top five digi sets from CDS! I've used the one with the owl several times! Oh, and I'm feelin' the coffee!!

Linda

Genevieve said...

Oh Jeannie! Stunning card, inside & out! Fab sentiment :)

Tc
Genevieve

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jazzy Jeannie, this card fits you perfectly! It is so warm and cozy! I love your rich colors and distressed edges. Clever paper piecing on the coffee mugs! The added pearls, butterfly and flowers make great accents! What a fun sentiment to go with your image! Have a great week!
Judi

Arlana said...

Jeannie such a sweet card. Love the window digi. Love your distressing and paper piecing . Love your sweet yummy colors. Have a sweet week. Arlana

Céline said...

Hi Jeannie
fab card, love the colors your choose. so beautiful
hugs
céline

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh my goodness, beyond cute!! Love your choice of colors and the sentiment is great!!!

Sharon Basel said...

This is gorgeous Jeannie! I love the paper pieced mugs and the DP and colors you've chosen are wonderful. A beautiful card.
Hugs,
Sharon

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs