Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  Can you believe we're at Sketch #96 already?  We're anxiously counting down to our 100th Sketch, and there will be some really fun things happening for that, so you won't want to miss it!

Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Characters, and the prize is 3 digital images of your choice.  I love the Spring feel of this little gal, and how she's wearing striped shorts with a heart pattern top! 


There are many sweet images made by Heather, and the rest of the Design Team have created some spectacular things with these images.  Be sure to check them all out and leave them some love as well.


Image: Digi Stamp Characters
Paper:  Stampin' Up Baja Breez, Sassafrass.
Stuff:  Markers, brads, pop-dots, Jeannie flowers.


Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Carol Dee said...

DArling card. Love the fun image and wonderful flowers! Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

She's a real cutie! I love the blue, orange and yellow together and your little crocheted flowers are adorable!

Deanne :)

Judy said...

Hi Jeannie,
I love this, the colors are wonderful, and the stamp is so cute...
Have a great day!
Judy

The Stamper's Touch said...

Cute, cute, cute Jeannie!! Lovin' the papers you used. Such wonderful colors! And your handmade flowers are precious...I really need to make more myself in other colors! Enjoy the day.

Linda

mulberry station said...

Good morning Jeannie. Your card is so sweet. I love your little crocheted flowers and bright orange papers. She looks like one happy little girl!
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I do love your card it's so so sweet great minds think alike. I just love your colours you've used and design papers. I just adore your little flowers they are just so pretty did you make them yourself? I'm not good a Crocheting I knit much better it might be because I'm left handed I always had trouble.
Take care and have a great weekend
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Wedgie said...

Ohhh...I love those orange papers Jeannie. This is such a fresh card...the colours really suit the image. I also love the look of your blog...I haven't stopped by in so long you probably changed it ages ago!! Hope you have a fab week. Wedgie xxx

CraftyC said...

Your card is very sweet Jeannie, love the colours!
Clairexx

Arlana said...

Darling images you and Katie really rocked this image. Make we want to get that image. Love your sweet paper and fun colors. So perfectly SWEET. Have a sweet sweek!!! Arlana

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I just adore this sweet image! Your papers are so adorable too! Your little crocheted flowers are the perfect touch to that fun scalloped edge! Take Care!
Judi

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Jeannie! Your colouring is fab & such sweet little flowers!

Tc
Genevieve

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs