Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday and welcome to Sketch #98!  We are only a couple of weeks away from the big 100 and you won't want to miss it!

Today's sponsor is DigiStamp Boutique, a personal fav, and this image is called what else...Pretty Shoes!  Awww...so fun and perfect for any little lady.

The prize for one lucky winner this week is 6 free digital images - wowza!

If you aren't feelin' the mojo, just check out the rest of the Design Team divas creations and you are sure to be inspired!  Leave them some love while you're there, they love to hear from you just as much as we love to see what you create each week!

Image:  DigiStamp Boutique - Pretty Shoes
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Apricot Appeal and some basic kraft.
Papers:  Stampin' Up
Other Stuff:  Markers, nesties, lace, ribbon, charm, crochet thread and pop dots.


Peace & Luv,

16 comments :

Judy said...

Jeannie,
I love this the colors the shoes, really cute.
Have a great day
JUdy

Arlana said...

Oh I love your paper pieced shoe. I love your sweet papers and Ribbon Charm. Have a sweet day. Arlana

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just adore your image and card I keep looking at it and love it to bits I suppose because I'm a shoe aholic I adore shoes and jewellery ha ha ha. I also love your colours one of my favourite colour combs. I might have to get this image for our next DSB sponsorship. It's magic.
Wishing you a wonderful Easter Weekend with you family.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

Pretty shoes, I want a pair, Well no ...what I really want is to be able to wear them!!! Love the sketch today. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

My mother loved shoes and your card so reminded me of her. What I loved most was that after she got tired of them, she would pass them on to me. I love your card. your colros are perfect and the image is darling. Have a wonderful Easter with your family.
Hugs, Nancy

Genevieve said...

Beautiful card Jeannie, fab papers & sweet little charm.
Happy Easter to you & yours :)

Genevieve

Tinie said...

Lovely card, Jeannie!! Beautiful papers you have used!
Groetjes Tinie

Céline said...

Hi jeannie,
your card is absolutly amazing!!!
so elegant!
love the papers
hugs
céline

Sandybeaches said...

Love the image & colours you've used! Sending Easter wishes to you through blog world:) x

Sharon Basel said...

This is a stunning card Jeannie! Absolutely gorgeous papers perfectly suited with the image. Adding that charm is a wonderful touch too. Wishing you a Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Barb said...

This is too cute for words Jeannie!! Love it!

Nathalie said...

Hi Jeannie,
I love your card. it's so cute.
Have happy easter
Hugs
Nathalie

Nathalie said...

Hi Jeannie,
i love your card, it's so cute.
Hava happy easter.
Hugs
Nathalie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, your shoe card is so sweet! The papers you chose are perfectly elegant. Your shoes are nearly dancing off your card!
Hope you had a nice Easter!
Judi

Graphicat said...

I loved your card for SSW! This is gorgeous....as I see many of your cards are... new follower. :)
Cheers
Cheri

Jacki Randolph said...

Love this card!! Fabulous paper piecing with this sweet image Jeannie!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs