Get ogre it....hehe!  This is for the Hambo Hoedown distressed challenge this week, which is where this funny little guy is from.  The distressing I did is with some lite blue ink around the image and the sentiment, but unfortunately it's not showing up very well in this pic.  I was also playing around with some crochet thread and made this funky flower, so I thought it would be cheerful for someone if they were under the weather, whatcha think?

Image:  Hambo Stamps
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up - Apricot Appeal.
Paper:  DCWV - Citrus Stack
Other Stuff:  Markers, and the rest besides my funky flower, is all random scraps; ribbon, flower and brad.

Peace & Luv,

5 comments :

Hambo Hoedown said...

Super cute and what a cute flower! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown with us this week!

Carol Dee said...

Too funny, love the punny cards! Cool Flower. I should give the crochete (sp?) thread and hook a try. Or get MIL to make me a few. Hugs....

Hey Hey Paula said...

Cute card & clever way to use the sentiment.

Hannah Clark said...

Very cute card! I just love the flower! Thanks for joining us at Hambo Hoedown!

Monica Hunter said...

Such a great idea for the sentiment!! I'm glad you mentioned the distressing or I wouldn't have known because your card turned out so pretty -- even with an ogre on it! LOL Thanks for playing along in our Hoedown this week! :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs