What's cookin' - good lookin'?  I've been crocheting up a storm lately, making some dishcloths with a big roll of 100% cotton yarn that I scored from the clearance bin at Joann's.  They are quick and fun, and I got the idea here from Monique at For the Love of Paper.  She was kind enough to pass along the pattern, and I tweaked it a little bit but have been having fun making them.  They sure make up in a jiffy, and of course I had to make a card to match and this gal seemed to fit the bill perfectly.  I especially love the chocolate chips on her shoes!

Image: Bugaboo
Stamps: Bowls and sentiment - Clear Dollar
Papers: CTMH (red polka dot), Cookbookin' - Mom's Diner (green), Kraft and white cardstock
Ribbon and Charm: Michael's


Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Too fun, Love the fun bugaboo images. Greta combination of stamps. Hugs...

Monique said...

Hi Jeannie... I love the colors of your dishcloth... They are so fun and easy to make... Love your matching card, perfect image and love the spoon charm...Thank you for the shout out:)..Hope you have a fabulous day :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs