I've got a pic for you today of the project that I put together for the party favors that I gave at my CTMH party yesterday.  It seemed like a fun idea that I found on another blog, and once I got and assembly line going, they came together.  I used one of the CTMH stamp sets that I go to often, called Smiles.  It was a terrific party and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.  We're planning a "technique" get together in April where I'll be showing everybody how I created this.  I hope you're having a great weekend!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great Party favors. Sounds like another fun eve. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

How cute is that!?! Great idea for gifting at a bridal shower too. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs