It's Friday - are you simply shining?!  Of course you are!  You can tell I've been spending too much time on the Pink Petticoat site again when I make a pink a green card two days in a row, right?  Anyway, they give me lots of inspiration there to think outside the box with different textures, and I've found I really like working that way.  Today's card adds some black, in the piece of fabric (do you like the dragonflies?) and I also added a black cardstock layer.  The image and sentiment are Pink Petticoat's.
  Inside it says; have a delightful day - and I certainly hope you do!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Do I like Dragonflies? HELLO !!! :) Cool bit of fabric on the card. Love the pink and green with the balck. It is FRIDAY, Yeah. Have a great weekend, hugs...

Recipe Scrapper said...

Great card. Love the colors, pink and green are my faves. The addition of black is great, really adds punch! Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Belinda B.
http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

Sharon Basel said...

Jeannie I love this card - fantastic design, cute stamp and I adore that fabric and lace.
Sharon :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs