If you don't know of Teresa Kline's blog called Enjoy the VA Sunshine, you should.  For this card I was inspired by this little cutie she made, which  I loved immediately.   Probably because of the funny little pun.  When I searched for a duck of my own, sadly I couldn't find one.  I know I have one here somewhere, either in stamp form or on the computer, and that's the irritating part.  Anyway..it's heating up here already in AZ, into the 90's, and when I started this card at 4:15am this morning (couldn't sleep) I thought I heard rain, so of course I was excited and came across this Meljen's image that seemed to fit the mood.  Turns out one of the sprinklers wasn't working right and it was splashing up against the fence!   So now that I'm home from work and have finished watching Idol,  I finally got this finished up and ready to post at 8:30pm.  
Since it's technically still Thursday tho I still have to say...Happy Friday-Eve!

Image: Meljen's
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Paper: My Mind's Eye, kraft and white cardstock
Other stuff: Nesties, markers, twine, crocheted flowers, brads, crimper

Peace & Luv,
 

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Pretty cute. Sorry you did not get the rain. Have a fabulous Friday, hugs...

Saskia said...

Great card Jeannie!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs