How about being Queen for a Day even if it's not your birthday?  Why not, right?  I'm digging through fabric again and combined with this button tag freebie from Dana Gustafson I came upon, I thought it would be a fun combo.  I'm seeing lots of fantastic inspiration out there in blogland with them, and I love it.  It reminds me of my grandma, and all of the different kinds that she had and how I used to play with them when I was little.  It must have been a sign of future things, and I can thank her for that and many other things as well.  The inside sentiment is also a freebie from Create with TLC, where you'll find literally thousands of free things - Paulette is the bomb!  

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

You are on a roll with these fabric cards. Love the pink and black colors. I just popped over to see what all dad has. WOW!!! I could spend hours lost there. :) Have a wonderful weekend, hugs...

Dana Gustafson said...

Jeannie! I LOVE this! You are the first one to share this button card printed on colored paper and I adore it on the sweet light pink cardstock you chose! Lloving the fabric accents too! Whoever receives this card will surely feel like a queen for the day. Thank you for sharing your link with me and for making such a cute project with my card!

Genevieve said...

Stunning card Jeannie! Love it :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs