Hello there and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  

It's my favorite blogging day of the week and our sponsor is the every wonderful Digi Stamp Boutique.  This gal's name is Beau, and this is just one of the images available of her.  She's all dressed up and ready for a dinner party I think, at least that's the story I've created to make this card!

I used some reversible Mind's Eye paper, and some flowers and rhinestones from Mike's, and that's about it really.

The prize this week is 6 images of your choice, and you won't have a hard time finding something you like because they are all great!

Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's creations, and join us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with using this week's fabulous sketch!

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Those colors looks awesome together!!! And Beau is a real cutie all done up!! Definitely one of my favs!

Deanne :)

Carol Dee said...

Great take on the sketch. She is cute. Looking fine in her polka dotted dress. Hugs...

The Stamper's Touch said...

Jeannie, your card is wonderful!!! I love the fun and flirty image paired with these papers!!! So much gorgeousness!!!!!

Linda

mulberry station said...

Good morning Jeannie, I hope it isn'g getting too hot down in the valley for you. It is starting to warm up pretty good these last few days. Here it is only 7 am and it is already 60*. Your card is so cute this week. I love the paper piecing you have done on her dress. You paper and colors are just perfect. I love your flowers with those rhinestones. Have a good week! Hugs, Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Jeannie, When I saw your little Beau, she reminded me of you! She is beautiful! I love her paper pieced dress. The red accents of color on your card are really striking. She does look like she ready for a dinner date!
Have a great day!
Judi

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie I do love Beau and I adore her paper pieced dress it looks awesome and I love that colour. She does look like shes ready for a night out with the girls. I love your card very pretty.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Arlana said...

Hello Jeannie, I love that poka dot paper. Your colors are just stunning and the paper piece dress is just fablous. Have a sweet week.

Genevieve said...

So pretty Jeannie! Fab papers & gorgeous paper pieced dress. Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jacki Randolph said...

Hi Jeannie, another adorable card with this sweet image!! Your gorgeous papers are perfect, love her paper pieced dress... just a darling card!! Sweet hugs hun!

Sharon Basel said...

Gorgeous Jeannie! I love these rich colors and papers. Super idea to paper-piece the dress too. So pretty!
Sharon :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs