Hello!  I know, I know, I know...it's been a few days.  I've just been sick, and had no energy whatsoever for creating.  I'm sorry about that, and I thank you for your patience!

So picking up where I left off last week....this yummy piece of cake is a box that was made at a birthday gifts class that I took.  Now I just made a quickie little card to go with it.  Not having the same materials here, I did my best to match up the colors and get the same feel.  I did remove one of the flowers from the cake for the card, just to bring it all together.  The sentiment is a freebie from Paper Crafts magazine's website.  I think this would make such a sweet little gift for a special gal, maybe with a cute little bangle inside of the box, don't you?!  Fun!

Peace & Luv,
 

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

What a sweet gift set. Cute cake box. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Hope this week is much better. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs