Happy St Patrick's Day!!!  It's another favorite holiday of mine and a great day to celebrate the Irish!  My card today was inspired by a card done by Liz from Pink Petticoat last year that I thought was different but cute.  I used some heart nesties and grouped them together to form the shamrock with Basic Grey papers.  I like all of the different baubles and textures and the pink and green together.

I hope you have a very fun day, I do plan on partaking in some of the festivities after I get off work, and then I'm taking Friday off to recover...hehe....

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Well now that is a pretty cute St.
Patty's card. I only made 2 this year. (Last night) so those will not be in the mail! Don't have TOO much fun celebrating ;)And as my Sister says ... Kiss me I'm Iowaish!!! LOL, Big Green Hugs...

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Lovely card! There’s a blog award for you at http://itsallinthecards.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html :) Have a wonderful St. Pat's day!

Recipe Scrapper said...

Love this card. The plaid paper is wonderful.
Blessings,
Belinda B.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs