This is what I consider vintage, and I hope it fits into that challenge theme at A Day For Daisies, which is where this lovely image is from.  It is available to download and use for this challenge on their blog.  The sketch that I used is from Pals Paper Arts, and they have a very fun and inspirational blog as well.

The papers are from Crafty Secrets/Heartwarming Vintage Collection/Radiant Paper Designs.  The sheet music is actually the real deal, and I used some Stampin' Up Cameo Coral cardstock.  The lace is from Hobby Lobby, the twill from CTMH.

So that's a little bit of my Vintage side for you today!  I absolutely adore these 3 day weekends and I hope if you have the pleasure of being off, you are enjoying yours as well!

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

NICE, love the papers, I had a FOUR day weekend. Got a lot of nothing done *big grin* and a few cards made. Hope your short week goes quickly. Hugs...

Cards by Gina said...

Oooh, so very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

Purple Card Lady said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us for the ADFD challenge.

CatWoman said...

Your card is fabulous! I love all the elements you put together here.

Thanks for playing along in the ADFD challenge. :)

Jen Leeflang said...

Fabulous card, and I love the music theme. Thanks for joining us for our A Day for Daisies "Very Vintage" challenge.
Love
JenLee
ADFD DT

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors, the music theme and how you finished the inside.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs