Is it Halloween already?...hehehe!!  No silly!  So here's my story...I've been wanting to watch the HBO series True Blood and I didn't want to start in the middle not knowing what was happening.  A co-worker of mine had the first season, and I've had it since before the holidays.  Well you know how that goes, we didn't have the time to watch them.  Well last weekend, since it was a 3 day and rainy here, Neal and I started it and then we couldn't stop.  Yes, we watched the whole season, all 12 episodes, and now we are both completely hooked!  I wanted to say thanks to her, and so this is what I made. She enjoyed it very much and we laughed so hard together talking about how over the top it is, and completely addictive at the same time!

The image is from Shirley's 2 Girls, and the paper is from DCWV's All Dressed Up stack.

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

The perfect Thank You card! I love the font style you used with it. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

True Blood is my favorite! I am almost done the 2nd season and have read the first eight books. LOVE!

(and your card is super adorable too!)

Deanne :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs