Hello there!  Two of my favorite gal-pals and I took a birthday gifts class last Friday evening and this is one of the things that we made, with a couple of exceptions.  I added the Pink Petticoat image on the side, because the original had us putting a clown there.  Well to be honest, clowns freak me out.  Sorry, they just do.  So I brought it home and added her and the bow to the top of the cake.

Thanks for inviting me along for another fun nite full of crafting together and laughs, and the pizza dinner afterwards!  Our instructor's name was Leslie, and I'll be showing you the rest of what we created this week, and more!  Take care!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Oh Yes, I like her much better than a clown! Have a wonderful week, Hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs