Happy Sweet Sketch WednesdayWhimsie Doodles is our sponsor this week, and this little gal is called Dottie.  I'm always ready for the beach, and so she captured my heart right away! 

 
Whimsie Doodles is so excited to be sponsoring today's challenge! In March of 2009 Melyssa Connolly, artist and owner, began turning her whimsical hand-drawn images into digital files for sale online. Whimsie Doodles' digital stamp line features images that range from cute little boys and girls, to punny stuff, and everything in-between. We enjoy sharing lots of samples on our company blog where we also post weekly challenges and tutorials.

**A special offer for Sweet Sketch Wednesday Fans today: Use the discount code Sweet10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today. 

Be sure to check out the rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team Divas this week as well, and join us for the chance to win a $10 gift certificate!

Peace & Luv,

15 comments :

Juls said...

too cute! Love how you have created the sand! Hugs Juls

Deirdre said...

Jeannie, this is fab... am loving the sand!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh my how cute Jeannie!!! I'm ready for the beach as well. I need to go look pics again of the beach house we've rented for when we go. Sun shine would be nice instead of this silly cold and snow. Thanks for making me realize summer is on its way, just not soon enough!!!!!

Linda

Carol Dee said...

CUTE, sure wish it was summer already! Love the flowers. Hugs...

Kathie said...

I'm off to the beach this weekend, I wish I could look like your cute little image with a drink in my hand and just relaxing!!! Love your image and what a great idea the use of sand you have used sand haven't you??? Your colours are very striking just love it.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Glenna :) said...

Cute, cute, card, and I LOVE the sand great job!!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Wow, what a fabulous beach card! I love your sand!!!! What a perfect accent! Your flowers are adorable too with those square brad centers! I am wishing for some warm sun. I was 32 degrees here last night and I woke up to frost on my car window this morning. Have a great week!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

EEEK! THis is adorable! Look at that sand!! Pure crafty genius!!

Deanne :)

Sandybeaches said...

Cute image! Great colours!! Gorgeous card!!!

mulberry station said...

Jennie, this is the cutiest beach card. I love the sand. It is juct perfect. You are making me wish I had some sunshine right now.
Nancy

Nathalie said...

It is very attractive. I like colors.

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh Jeannie, this is too cute!! Wishing that was me sitting on that warm beach!! Love this card, so stinkin cute!

Genevieve said...

Very cute Jeannie! The sand is amazing, Love it :)

Tc
Genevieve.

Arlana said...

Jeannie, Your card is so sweet this week. Love that image you used. Make me want summer to come. Thanks for all you do . Have a sweet day!!!

Sharon Basel said...

Jeannie the sand you added to this is absolute genious! This is a perfect card! It makes me wish for summer. I'm going to be in your neck of the woods next week for a conference so I'm hoping there's warm weather - just enough to get me through the rest of the cold Michigan days til Spring.
Any recommendations on good craft stores?
Hugs,
Sharon

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs