Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday to you!  This week's sponsor is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, which is where this little gal named Kylee is from.  The papers are from K&Company and I love this frilly pink ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby!
 
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is a Christian digi stamp company offering a wide variety of hand drawn digital stamp designs and sentiments for the digital stamper or scrapbooker. We started out as a clear stamp company back in November 2007 and made the change over to all digital in February 2010. We have hundreds of fabulous digis to choose from starting at just $.99. Check us out at http://sweetnsassystamps.com.

The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate, so be sure to join us for the chance to win.  As always, we can't wait to see what you come up with!  

Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love the papers. When I started to scroll down I read Hippy in the verse. Thought for sure I'd find a *Hippy* LOL. Have terrific Tuesday. Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I love the pink ribbon too! Those egg shaped dot paper is perfect for your Easter card.

Deanne :)

The Stamper's Touch said...

Ahhhhh, what a cutie of a card Jeannie!!! Adorable image! And your papers are so springy and bright!! Love that ribbon too. Have a wonderful week.

Linda

Arlana said...

It was fun to see that you used the same image as me. Our colors turned out to be alot the same too. I love the sweet papers that you used. Your added bow and rhinestones just so perfect. Have a sweet week.

Wedgie said...

Cute card Jeannie! Its so bright and cheerful! Hope you have a good week. Wedgie xxx

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, this image is just so so cute, I love that paper it not dots but hundreds of tiny shaped easter eggs or eggs. Your ribbon is so pretty, I love how it's rathers through the centre. This is such a pretty card.
Hope you have a great week and weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, you card is soo happy. I especially love your bow. You color scheme is just perfect for this happy spring card!
Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I love your ribbon too! So frilly and girly...just perfect for your Easter card! Your papers are so fun. I have always loved that egg paper! You image is colored fabulously! What a fun sentiment too and I love how you slanted the ends of the sentiment.
Have a great week!

Sharon Basel said...

Fabulous card Jeannie - it's so bright and cheerful. I love the papers and that ribbon is delicious! I'm going to have to squeeze in a trip to Hobby Lobby here to get my own stash of it!
Hugs,
Sharon

Genevieve said...

Very cute card Jeannie! Your cards are always so bright & colourful & fab colouring!! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jacki Randolph said...

A-dorable!!!! Beautiful colors and your sentiment makes for such a funny Easter Card!

Have a Great weekend!
Hugs'
Jacki

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs