Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  Our sponsor today is Meljen's Designs....yippee! Be sure you check out all of the lovely creations by the rest of the Design Team as well and join us, because the prize this week is 4 images of your choice!

I'm using Shamrock Bear, and he is all ready for the fun filled green holiday that is right around the corner, and another fav of mine!

The papers are from CTMH, the Veranda set.  It played together well with some Stampin' Up cardstock; Always Artichoke and Kraft.  This is another awesome sketch to work with, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical digital images inspired by her kids and family. The Meljen's Designs store officially launched on April 1 and is steadily growing! Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, freebies every Monday and a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog. Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at the WHIMSY STAMPS STORE to browse and enjoy Melissa's wonderful images! 

http://www.meljensdesigns.com/
http://meljensdesigns.blogspot.com/
http://whimsystamps.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=13_18




Peace & Luv,

12 comments :

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Whatta cutie! I love the colors you chose - very warm and snuggly!

Have a great week!
Deanne :)

The Stamper's Touch said...

Hi Jeannie! What a cutie of a bear!! He is so sweetly colored too! Love your papers and ribbon! Have a wonderful week and GO STEELERS!!!

Oh, and have your CTMH demo send me an email...anderson@zoominternet.net. I'm not sure if I have the latest catalog or not.

Linda

Carol Dee said...

Sweet little St. Pat's card. Love those meljean designs. I sure wish I was in AZ now. We are in the teeth of a major winter blizzard. Lots of snow and high winds. Brutal. No one is going anywhere today. when it dies down there will be lots of shoveling. Please send some sunshine our way. Hugs....

Genevieve said...

Very sweet Jeannie! I love how you coloured the wee bear, he actually looks fluffy! Fab papers & ribbon too. Hope you have a great week :)

Tc
Genevieve.

fabricbutterfly said...

Love the card, is is cuter, than cute!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

mulberry station said...

I love this image Jeannie, You have colored him so cute. I love how you used a green bow to go along with the shamrock. Great colors and DP. Have a great week1
Hugs, Nancy

Sharon Basel said...

Well isn't he a cute lad! Hope he brings you luck! Love this card - perfect guy card with the earthy colors. Fabulous Jeannie!
Hugs,
Sharon

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie he's a cute little Irish teddy bear. I was going to use him seeing my hubby is Irish but I loved the frog more.....LOL
Love your colours such a great St Patrick's card for a man. Love it.
Hugs
Kathie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I adore this little Shamrock. It was so hard for me to choose this week. I love your green ribbon. That little Shamrock bear looks so happy next to his pot of gold! Love your DP and the border punch.

melody said...

what a darlin image..and yummy colors tones! and love your take on the sketch chickie ~ thanks for the inspiration

Arlana said...

Hello Jeannie, It was so fun to see that you used the shamrock bear. I so loved how you colored him up your bear. The papers you used were so perfectly matched. I love the scolloped edge in your layering. Have a sweet day!!!

Barb said...

SO CUTE!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs