A few guy cards for work to share today, made with a sketch from Create with Connie and Mary.  I'm too late to enter them in the challenge, but I had great fun with this sketch and thought it was perfect.  I am on time to enter this into Paper Sundaes challenge for Masculine colors this week though, so yippee for me!

If you look at the top of the page here, you'll see that I added a tab called For the Boys.  I thought it would be cool to add these, and some of the others that I've done as a quick reference.  So if you've got to come up with something manly-man, I hope this will help you!
 

I used some papers from a stack that I do not know the name of because the cover of it fell off...whoopsie!  I want to say it had something to do with Groovy in the name?  Probably why I was immediately drawn to it, ya?  The cardstock that I used is from Stampin' Up; Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke.  I've got 13 to make for March, I've only got 10 more to go......stay tuned!

I'd also like to say thank you...I have 50 followers now and that makes me very happy!  Now if I could get 50 comments, well that would be time for a par-tay!!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

3 comments :

Saskia said...

Beautiful cards, so elegant!

Sharon Basel said...

Handsome looking cards Jeannie! I love the layout - they look so clean and nice but still detailed. I'm going to CASE these for sure:)

Carol Dee said...

GREAT guy cards, You do them well. 50 followers, wonderful. :) Happy Friday Eve, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs