What do I have for you today?........Just the Boss, and a card that was for "my boss"...hehe!  So when the guy you work for loves Springsteen, that's what you give him, right?!  Thanks to the internet, I printed out this pic of one of his greatest hits records, and hopefully I won't make anyone mad doing it!  Then I used the musical notes Stampin' Up rolling stampy-thingy, for the strip at the bottom.  I cut his message out with a circle nestie, and then put another black one behind it (textured) to make it look like a record and popped it up.  There's some grosgrain ribbon there for some texture and then of course I had to add a few silver studs.  Guess what?.....he really liked it!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

He should have loved it! PERFECTION. HAppy Friday Eve! Hugs...

fabricbutterfly said...

Great card, and great card idea, just wonderful!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs