Well hello there! How was your weekend?  Mine was great, but never long enough.  You know how that goes, right?!  This card is made using CTMH papers that included some stickers called Miracle, together with some vanilla cardstock, and kraft paper.  Then just a bit of some crocheted lace and I popped a pearl into the center of the flower.  Love these colors!

It's Sunday nite, and I've been watching the Hallmark tearjerker that's on.  As sappy as they are, I'm just a sucker for them. Come on, it has Betty White in it so how bad can it be?  Seriously tho, it's a cute love story.

Have a great week!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Pretty card to start my week. It is going to get nasty before it gets better. Maybe a foot of snow coming in the next day or too, phooey. Hugs...

Irene said...

Beautiful card! I love the layering, color combo and the crocheted lace! Have a terrific week. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs