It's Monday evening and this card is based (a little loosely) on the Mojo Monday sketch this week.  The image is from SJ's Little Musings and her name is Hollie.  It was a freebie awhile back and came uncolored as well, but I decided to use the already colored in one today.  That isn't something I normally would have done in the past, but it's a new year and she's just adorable the way she is.  The base cardstock is Stampin' Up's Sage Shadow.  The other little tidbits are from DCWV; the Latte Stack and the Once Upon a Time Stack.

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

She is sweet. Love the sage and purples together. Have a great week. Hugs...

Juls said...

cute and gorgeous!!! I love it! Hugs Juls

Tracey Brossart said...

So very cute! Love the DP...purple is my favorite color! And I love SJ's adorable images!

x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs