I have a reduce, reuse and recycle project for you today!  I made it with one of my favorite color combos and one of my favorite papers that I've had around from My Mind's Eye's Bohemia line.  I used one of my best friends - the big scallop scissor - and some kraft paper too.  Then on top I added a ribbon bow, a polka dot daisy and a couple of buttons.  I also added some pearls around the center.


So here is what it was before, and thanks to the Girl Scouts I'll have a set of these real soon!


I celebrated a birthday over the weekend, and here's a pic of me and my guy having an awesome night out! 

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the dressed up can and great photo of you two! Hugs...

Sharon Basel said...

Happy Birthday Jeannie - a little late but as they say better than never! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Deirdre said...

Jeannie, belated happy Birthday - hope you had a wonderful time.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs