I attended a Close to My Heart party over the weekend and these are 2 of the things that we made with some of the new papers and stamps they have out. Don't worry, you'll see the 3rd creation tomorrow!

I can't tell you how much I love, love, love it all!  The colors are just so rich and beautiful.  The little Inspire card didn't originally come with the 2 flowers I added afterward.  That was due to my sudden lack of stamping skills I guess.  So many digital images lately, I kinda lost it a little bit I think.

The other creation is a wonderful bookmark, and I love that the word Dream is on it, since that's where reading certainly takes me sometimes.

It was another wonderful party, and if you need information about ordering any of these new products, let me know and I'll hook you up.

  Thanks Ronah & Jan - you're the best!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Lovely cards. Pretty new papers. Have a wonderful Friday eve! Hugs....

sherry said...

LOVE! TFS!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs