Hi there!  It's only 9:25pm here in Arizona on this beautiful Thursday night, and that means there's still time for me to say....Happy Friday-Eve...even though you may not be seeing this until Friday.

Today's card is for 2 Challenges:  The first being Tiddly Inks; which is called Refresh Me and it's to create an all white card. You are allowed to color your image but the rest of your card, embellishments, etc. must be white.  The image is one of Christy's at Tiddly Inks and I think this little gal is just perfect for that upcoming holiday of love that will be upon us real soon.  My question is this...why haven't I ever done this before?!!!  This was huge fun, and I need to try this with some other colors too.  Hint:  Don't be like me and eat nacho cheese Dorito's while you're trying to make this...I'm just sayin'.

The second challenge this is for is The Shabby Team Room, which is where I got this great sketch layout from.  What a beautiful blog Debbie has!  A great Design Team too, with lots of inspiration there.


Well that's it for me kiddos...I'm off to my comfy bed now.

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, very pretty card, just love the white on white with the coloured image. Great card I'm off to bed now as well it's Friday night here at 11.47pm better go need that beauty sleep. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
P.S My brother get married on Sunday again LOL and I hope to post the card once I finish it, it's going to be Purple and White.
Take care
Kathie

Carol Dee said...

TGIF. Cute little Valentine girl. Love the all white card with colored image. (Never thought to do that.) Have a Fabulous Friday.

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Cute card, nicely done. So glad you could join us this week at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!

PapierGirl said...

So sweet - darling little image! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

Larissa said...

A very sweet card! And thanks for the tip LOL Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs,
Larissa

mforquer said...

LOL on the nacho cheese!!! I know what you mean - except I shouldn't drink Coffee or any beverage at my craft table!! Love this card - she is perfect for V-day and that background with the stitching is fabulous..thanks for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks - I hope to see more of your creations!
Hugs,
M

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love the layers of white..Your image is darling. some of the prettiest cards I have seen have been layers of white. Absolutely darling!
Nancy

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Jeannie! wow she looks cute on those layers of white and what a fabby sketch too!! thankyou for playing with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Very cute card...perfect for valentines. :)

Sharon Basel said...

I just love a mostly white card with lots of textures - this is lovely. It just really draws the focus to the beautifully colored image. Wonderful details here.
Hugs,
Sharon

Debbie said...

What a cute image ... so many lovely layers! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Deirdre said...

Jeannie, great card. I saw that double dutch challenge is all white with coloured image at the mo too!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable! So perfect for Valentine's Day! Love the texture in the white. Hilarious about the nacho cheese. didn't hurt a bit! Thanks for joining us Tiddly Inks! xxD

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs