Happy Sweet SketchWednesday, one of my favorite days!  The sponsor of our challenge is a fav too, Bugaboo Stamps!  The prize is 7 digi stamps that value $21, and there are so many images to choose from that you will be amazed.  If you haven't checked them all out recently, be sure you do.

I chose to use one of the new images and her name is Ava.  She's part of a new set, and together with her friend Deacon, it's just awesome. Yes I already have the whole set, if you really need to know...hehe!  The papers I used besides the Stampin' Up Pretty In Pink cardstock, are from DCWV's All Dressed Up stack.  The shabby pink rose is from Hobby Lobby, and the hearts were actually ribbon slides. I just cut off the slider part!  It's kinda goth, kinda shabby chic, and kinda Valentine-y too!

Check out what the rest of the fabulous Design Team Divas on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog have created, and be sure to join us.  I love checking out all of your creativity, and your blogs too!


Peace & Luv,



17 comments :

Juls said...

oooooh this is just too gorgeous!! Love the image the fab colour combo and that utterly gorgeous rose! Hugs Juls

Carol Dee said...

Oooo, I love that rose! The pink and black are fantastic for this card. Cool Sketch, too. Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Your card is wonderful! Your coloring and shading looks really sharp and I just love your flower. 10 thumbs up!!

Deanne :)

The Stamper's Touch said...

I think it's kinda adorable too!!! I can't stop looking at it, it's so fabulously lovely!!! Love those colors and the embellies you used!!! Enjoy your day!

Linda

fabricbutterfly said...

Ohhh!!! cute cute, I love what you did with the sketch and the image is great, I love the way you coloured it. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, this is one adorable card! that flower is amazing! the black and pink is perfect for your adorable image. Amazing job this week!
Hugs, Nancy

Sharon Basel said...

Wow Jeannie this is fantastic! Such great embellishments and papers. ADore that shabby rose with the netting behind it. And those slider hearts are fab. I'd call this style refined shabby gothic and I'm wild about it!
Hugs,
Sharon

Barb said...

Cute , cute, CUTE!!!! Love everything about this card!

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I love your card, more and more I look at it I see something different. Love that pink and black together is looks awesome. That Shabby Rose is wonderful, great job I just love this card.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Wedgie said...

Fab card Jeannie, I love your image choice. Love the colours too, they give it a very modern feel. Fab! Wedgie xxx

Jacki Randolph said...

Gorgeous creation Jeannie!! Love your shading and that shabby rose is beautiful!! Have a great week!

Arlana said...

It is Kinda shabby chic and kind of valentine. Love your adorable image and I think handmade rose :) so Sweet. Have a sweet week.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I totally missed this image! You made her so dreamy! I just love her and your darling rose and heart embellisments! Thanks so much for all you help this week!

Lisa said...

I love her! What a cute little goth.

Genevieve said...

Fab card. Colours are gorgeous together, love the image, blingy hearts & the Rose, wow!!!!
Have a great week :)

Tc
Genevieve.

Eulanda said...

Aww is this EVAH CUTE!! I love pink & black together and ♥ all your little embellies. The hearts - cute!!

fabricbutterfly said...

Cute, cute card, thanks for the inspiration!!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs