Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  The sponsor this week for our Sketch Challenge #83 is By Lori Designs.  This fun little image is just one of the many that are just as adorable as can be and if you haven't had the chance to check all of them out, well you should.  
The winner this week will receive a 10.00 Gift Certificate!

I used some brown cardstock with some DCWV papers, cut out some butterflies with some shaped nesties and put some buttons in the centers.  The image is popped up and I also added some thin brown and white polka dot ribbon.


 
While I was at it and had this stack of paper out anyway, I needed another guy card for work, so this is what I made.


Be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team Divas wonderful work on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog, and join us for the chance to win this week!

                                               Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

Juls said...

this is fabulous! Hugs Juls

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Loving this card! The blues, greens, and browns are such a striking color combo. Franco will love it :)

Deanne :)

Carol Dee said...

Great cards. Love that little one in the flower pot. I would make a great baby card And you are really rocking those guy cards! Hae a wonderful Wed. Hugs....

The Stamper's Touch said...

Sooooooo sweet Jeannie!!!! I love your adorable image and those butterflies!!! Super fun and fabulous!!!

Linda

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh, Jeannie this is so pretty!! Love the color combo of the brown and green with the touch of purple very striking! Peekaboo Baby is coloured up so cute!! What a fabulous card!!

Cheryl said...

Hi! - Greeting from Wisconsin! I saw on your profile that you are a native cheese head. Go Pack!


Your card is adorable! I love the colors and the wonderful butterflies.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Hi Jeannie!! Your card is adorable!! I Had a lot of fun being able to play along and help sponsor this weeks challenge!!
Hugs~
Sheri-By LORi Designs

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I absolutely love your DP for this adorable card. The colors are wonderful and I love your image. Great little butterflies too.

sweetbloominscraps said...

So gardeny looking! I love the blue flower...just too adorable. I wanted to use this image too. I think it was nearly everyone favorite. Love your papers! Happy New Year!

Sharon Basel said...

Gorgeous papers Jeannie. I love all the colors of your card - very rich looking and perfect with that darling image. Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Sharon

Genevieve said...

So pretty Jeannie! The image is adorable, love the Dp & the wee butterflies :)

Tc
Genevieve.

Heide said...

Super cute.

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, very cute card, love your image and colours. The butterflies are really cute but I can see you getting that Dragonfly punch soon. Happy Birthday for the other day was it a special number? Great photo of you and your other half!!! Love your cards especially the one for your boss great job so glad he loved it.
Take care
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs