Well hello and Happy Thursday! As promised here is Carol Dee's birthday card....hopefully she's gotten the real deal in the mail by now maybe? Anyway, this is a stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps called Celestial Garden Fairy and I just adore her. I borrowed her from a friend of mine, who got it on a trip to San Diego where there's a great scrapbook shop that she told me about. I'm thinking I need to put it on my to do list in the very near future for a road trip. The papers are from SU's Raspberry Tart set, along with some Always Artichoke and kraft cardstock. Then I added some pretty pleated sheer polka dot ribbon, one of my own crocheted flowers and popped a button in the middle. There's also some Prisma glitter on the swirls around her. This is definately a fav!

Well that's going to do it for the ladies birthday cards this week, but tomorrow I'm going to show you my first Hanukkah card ever. It was a special order and really fun to do too.

Have an awesome Thursday and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!
Jeannie

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Good Afternoon, I just had to come by and peek! Because you are faster than the *snail-mail* !!! I love the card. She is really sweet. (So are You.) Thanks and Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs