Just a couple of little guy cards for you today, but what can I say - I have to throw some of them in every now and again to see if you're paying attention! 

These are based off of Mojo Monday's sketch last week.  Remember how I told you the other day that I made several cards using old challenges thinking I was working with the current one?...this is one of them.  

Oh well, it got me doing something different anyway, ya?!  

The papers are from DCWV's All Dressed Up stack. 

Happy New Year's Eve-Eve...hehe! 

Peace & Luv,







3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Yikes, is it Thursday already! Where has my week off gone to? Nice guy cards. Always good to have around. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I absolutely love your cards! I have something for you on my blog.

Juls said...

these are so striking!!!! Just Love them! Hugs Juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs