It's Thursday and that means it's Friday-Eve! Yippee!! This is another project that we made recently that I thought I'd share with you. When you untie the bow the pull it up, there's a Chicken Noodle Cup-a-Soup packet inside...cute, ya?! The papers are all Stampin' Up, the chicken stamp has been my friend for quite some time now that I got in Michael's $1 bin. The sentiment is a stamp set from Stampin' Up. This would be a great little gift to take to a friend who's under the weather, or to tuck in your desk drawer to give to a co-worker who isn't feel real well. Thanks again Jan!

I hope your week is going well, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

I am back. We had a nasty little bug that Hubby seems to have gotten out of here (the computer.) Nifty card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs