It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday time!! Our special sponsor this week is Heather from Fresh Brewed Designs. This image is called Ice Skating Angel Cake and don't you just love her striped tights and scarf? I chose to use a couple of my favorite Stampin' Up colors together; Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise. There's Prisma glitter around the top of her skates and on the trim of her hat and coat, and then on the ice. I'm really not sure where the ribbon and flowers are from, but the brads I think I got from Oriental Trading.

The rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team Divas have come up with some awesome inspiration, so be sure to check them all out. Be sure to leave them some love, join us this week with your own creation, and you could win 3 of these fab images for yourself!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

11 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Another great sketch challenge. I think I need some RichRazzelberry! Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Adorable!! And the blue and purple are the perfect color combo!

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!
Deanne :)

The Stamper's Touch said...

How super sweet Jeannie!!!! Gorgeous colors together is right, I must try this combo!! Happiest of Holidays to you and your family.

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

Jeannie I love the color combination on your card - unusual together but very striking with this image. Love that snowflake ribbon. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Sharon

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, the plum and turquoise combo on this card couldn't be more stunning! I do love the striped leggin and scarf. She is adorabel and your snowflake ribbon is so fun along with the fab blue flower. I do hope you have a great Christmas in Arizona!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love your color combo this week on yur card. That snowflake ribbon is soo yummy too. Super sweet card. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!
Hugs, Nancy

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh Jennie, what a fabulous color combo, it is so pretty!! Must try this one. Love how you colored up this sweet gal with her stipes.. Beautiful ribbon as your accent!

Merry Christmas!!

Hugs
Jackie

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just love your card, perfect colour combo and the image is really cute. I also love the card you makde your sister very elegant. Love it...
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.
Hugs always
Kathie
xox

Wedgie said...

Cute card Jeannie...I love the colour combo. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Wedgie xxx

Arlana said...

Oh I love your sweet color combo. Your card is just too sweet. I hope you have a Very SWEET Christmas. Thanks for helping out with so much on the SSW blog this past year.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am glad your posts link to older cards too. I remember seeing this at SSW but am so sad to see that I never commented :-( Everything about this is just absolutely adorable!!! I LOOOVE the teal and deep purple color combo!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs