It's Monday Girlfriend....did ya have a good holiday?  I thought I'd do a card with a purse on it, even tho it's probably empty....hehehe!!  I know mine is!


Have you ever made a card according to a sketch challenge, and then realized that it's a challenge that is already over?  Well that's what I did here, but I'm happy with the results anyway.


The image is from Pink Petticoat and the papers are from CTMH.  Then I just added some sheer brown ribbon, some Cappuccino twine with a heart charm, and a few pink rhinestones.  The image is popped up just a little bit.
         
                                             Peace & Luv,
                                       

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card, yep the pocket book is EMPTY! Your new blog look is cool, love the new signature! Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs