Hi and Happy Tuesday! As promised, this is one of the wonderful projects that we made this past weekend. The papers are from Stampin' Up's newsprint set, and then I used a Fiskars border punch on the paper in between the two different papers. Then I added a pretty flower with a pearl brad in the center, and tied on some wide grosgrain ribbon in what I call my Audrey Hepburn bow. The edges of the base were distressed.

I've seen lots of different versions of these notepads around blogland, but I love the vintage feel of this one, and these make great stocking stuffers too! Thanks again Jan!

Have a great Tuesday and take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

I love the long thin list pad. Great papers & flower. And that is great name for that style bow! hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs