Hi and Happy Sunday evening or Monday, whenever it is you are here! Today I have for you a gift package that I put together with this card for a gift exchange over the weekend. The image is from Pink Petticoat, the snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch and the papers from the same winter card set I've talked about before. Sorry for the bad pics, but since my computer has had issues, I don't have PhotoShop on it anymore. I'm trying to work with what I have, but I'm not real happy with the results. At any rate, I decorated a candle to match and then got a pretty snowflake ornament and packaged it all up. It wasn't anything great, but I did the best I could.

I hope you had a great weekend, thanks so much for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

3 comments :

Saskia said...

Great, funny card!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

What a fun Christmas card and exchange gift. I LOVE that snowflake. You did just fine. Can I come live with you until this COLD wave passes? It is 4 degrees this morning. Brrrr. Warm hugs....

Alicia said...

What a beautiful card and present! I love that blue Christmas decoration...so pretty!
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs