Hi and Happy Monday! I had a Stampin' Up par-tay over the weekend, and this is what I made as a party favor. It's not my original idea, I've seen a few versions around blogland and thought that it would be something different and fun. The cups and lids I just got from my grocery store and the ribbon is from Joann's. It has coffee beans and all kinds of different coffee wording on it. The image is from Bugaboo, and then inside I put a package of instant mocha cappuccino, some chocolate and a digital image. This would be a great idea for a gift card too. We had a great time, as we always do when we get together, and I'll be showing you a couple of the things we made throughout the week. Thanks Jan for all of your help in helping to make it great!

I hope your weekend was good and you're fired up for another great week! Thanks for visiting and take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Great party favors. I think I might even have some coffee bean ribbon around! I am not at all fired up about going outside. 7 degrees and windy. (do not want to think about wind chill factor.) Brrrr. Have a warmand wonderful week. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs