Hey there and Happy Tuesday to you! I actually was able to join the Mojo Monday challenge this week, and since I needed to do another couple of guy cards, thought that this sketch would work out well.

The base of the card is gray, the blue textured paper is from DCWV's Latte stack, and the plaid paper is from Basic Grey's Marjolaine paper pad. Not a bad masculine card I guess, ya?!

I made another one while I was at it, still using the gray base, but then added some brown papers all from the same stacks.

These pics didn't turn out too bad today. I'm still trying to work with Paint Shop Pro vs PhotoShop, so it's been a little bit of a learning curve for me.

I hope you're having a good week so far, I appreciate you stopping by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Fantastci sketch to work with. Both are really great guy cards. Yes, the pics are good. You are getting the hang of it. :) Hugs...

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous cards! Love the personalization. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs