Hello there! Another quick birthday card using some CTMH papers from the Grace set. Then I added some paper flowers with a rhinestone and silver brad, and some shimmery gold ribbon. The sentiment is computer generated and I also used a Fiskars border punch on the bottom. My inspiration comes from Who Is Tracy, who made a fab Christmas card with this layout.

I think Neal is going to put PhotoShop back on my computer now that he's off on winter break from school, so hopefully I can get some more appealing photos for you real soon. I wish I had more time to pretty up my blog too, I'm needing something fresh! Ideas?

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

2 comments :

Alicia said...

Hi jeannie,
I noticed Cheryl over at Cardmaking haven (in my blogging buddies list) has a nice blogger background. Maybe that will give you some inspiration!
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

I love the papers on this card and that fabulous big flower. I am no help when it comes to blogging. I think you pages are nice already! Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs