Hello! Happy Friday and Happy Hanukkah to those of you who celebrate it! I was asked to make this card by the sweetest guy for his girlfriend. I knew the colors had to be purple, green and orange and that it needed a red rose on it, those were my instructions. Well, SU's new color pack had everything that I needed. Her name is so beautiful that I just had to use 2 rhinestones to dot the I's in her name. The rose is from Making Memories, the swirly die cuts from Sizzix, and the sentiment was cut out with a nestie. When I first showed it to him he got the biggest grin on his face, and said awwww. He told me today that she loved it, and that my friends is what it's all about!

I hope you have a fantastic Friday, I've got a busy weekend ahead of me again and I hope yours will be full of fun and sunshine too. Take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

WOW, I really like this . I can see why they loved it. (I really expected to see a Menora.)TGIF.
It is to remain bitterly cold here with the seasons 1st acumulating SNOW. Phooey. I hope your weekend is wonderful, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs