Happy Thursday! This is my last creation as guest designer for Paper Play Challenges, and this week the challenge is to make a tag. I had gotten these new nesties and wanted to use them, and then when I saw these 2 different sizes this thought came to me right away. I should have used a lighter green, but all in all I think it turned out cute. I used the big SU Linen stamp to make them actually look like they were kinda knitted. The ink I used is SU's Purely Pomegranate and I also smudged up the edges. Then I just added a MS punch snowflake, put a rhinestone in the middle of it, added some glitter to it, and tied on some of this yummy baker's twine. The smaller mitten is popped up on top of the bigger one.

Thank you Sandie for your patience with me during my DT stint, I had a great time.

Thanks for peeking, have a great Thursday and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!
Jeannie

8 comments :

Sandie said...

I just LOVE this Jeannie, it's so FUN!! Wonderful tag.

Thank you so much for being a fantastic DT member on PaperPlay, you will be missed xx

Céline et Nathalie said...

Hi Jeannie
too cute gift tag, i don't know this nestie but i want it!
hugs
céline

Liz said...

Stunning tag jeannie lovely indeed

liz x

anne said...

I love this one.. nicely done..
-anne-

Carol Dee said...

I love these mittens nesties. Cute Idea and verse. It really is mitten weather here.Brrr. Hugs...

Deirdre said...

Jeannie,
Just love this tag... so cute and fun, love, love it.

Sorry I didn't manage to stop by yesterday.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is simple adorable...so cute...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

Alicia said...

I love these cute mittens...I will miss you heaps - I loved having you as part of the Paper Play DT...your creations were AMAZING!!
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs