Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! One of my favorite sponsors is back with us today...DigiStamp Boutique! This is where this beautiful gal is from and I just love her. I paper pieced her coat and her hat and then colored her in to match the Stampin' Up papers that I used. I can't remember the name of this set, but I'm down to just little bits and pieces of it. It was a favorite. The squiggly ribbon on the bottom is soft and kinda like a crinkly velvet, and then I added a big red button on top of it. The flowers are from CTMH, with some clear rhinestones in the centers.

This is another fun and fabulous sketch to work with and I hope you'll join us for the chance to win 6 digital images of your choice!

As always, be sure to check out the rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team divas creations as well!

Have a very sweet Wednesday and take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

13 comments :

Carol Dee said...

She is sweet. Love those papers, too. Have a wonderful Wednesday. hugs...

Arlana said...

Jeannie, I love that sweet image. The paper piecing is just so fun. Your colors and papers you used are just so fun. Love you added flowers on the side. Your card couldnt be any sweeter. Hope you have a sweet week.

The Stamper's Touch said...

How beautiful Jeannie!!!! Love her matching coat and hat!!!!! I missed this image, better put her on my wish list!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!!

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I love your paper piecing. She looks so stylish in her new hat and coat. Your crinkly or zig zag ribbon is a wonderful accent in that awesome green with the red button! Have a great week!

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie - love the colours and the paper piecing, I also always love to see buttons on cards! Hope you have a good week. Wedgie xxx

mulberry station said...

Wow Jeannie, I just love your image and how you have paper pieced the coat and hat. It is just adorable. Your trim and emblishments just perfect match. I love the paper you have used. Have a wonderful week!
Nancy

Céline et Nathalie said...

Hi Jeannie
love this card, the image is fantastic.
hugs
céline

Janneke Smit said...

great card! love how you colored the image and the colors are so pretty!

melody said...

oh..i wuv that image! awesome coloring..and awesome card! beautifully done!

Sharon Basel said...

Jeannie this is fantastic! I love that paper piecing on the coat and hat - makes me kind of wish I could find a coat like that. I love the papers and that fun ribbon too! Hope you're having a good week!
Hugs,
Sharon

Kathie said...

HI Jeannie I just love this image why have I missed this one??? She's super cute and I adore the paper piecing works well on this image and I just love the colours and great ribbon. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

I love her matching coat and hat. Super cute card.

Jacki Randolph said...

awwh, this is just the sweetest image with her matching coat and hat!! Beautiful papers too! Sorry it's taken till now to get around with my commenting - this past week just got away from me!!
Happy Holidays!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs