Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! I bet you can guess who our sponsor is this week right?.....Bugaboo Stamps!!!  Don't you just love, love, love the funny things that Jodie comes up with?  This gal cracks me up I tell ya. This card is a sure bet for my sissy, who doesn't quite care for this particular holiday of love.  I think she'll enjoy it the most. 

The sketch this week, as always, is just pure fun to work with as I'm sure you'll agree when you join us this week because the prize is...7 digi stamps that value $21!!  As a reminder tho, you need to leave some love with a comment when you enter your creation to be eligible.  Deal?  Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team Diva's creations and leave us some love too, we love hearing from you!

I mostly just used some Stampin' Up cardstock; Blush Blossom, Real Red, and Pixie Pink.  The two DP's used are from Making Memories, the Vintage Hip Collection.  The ribbon is from Michael's Christmas last year.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

                  Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Carol Dee said...

What a Hoot! I love the Sentiment, too :) Great colors and fun digi. Hugs...

Julie said...

Well it made me chuckle, great card especially as I'm in agreement with your sis.

mulberry station said...

This is by far one of the cutest images...I love the saying too. I am still chuckling. Super cute Jeannie!!
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just love your card, that image is great. Reminds me of me when I nagging at my boys to tidy their rooms!!!LOL Love your colours and design papers. Wishing you and your family a wonderful and Happy New Year.
Hugs always
Kathie
xox

Sharon Basel said...

Love your new blog look Jeannie! Your card is the cutest - love those papers and the color combo. It's perfect with the sentiment inside-too funny! Wishing you happiness in the New Year!
Hugs,
Sharon

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, you made this card so cute! I'm sure your sis will love it too! The saying is so perfect! I love her heart arrow! Happy New Year!

Wedgie said...

Ha, ha, ha! I love it Jeannie..thats so funny! Love the image and all that pink! Fab card! Happy New Year! Wedgie xxx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

LOVE the inside just as much as the outside! It is pink and fabulous!

Love the new blog look too hun!

Deanne :)

The Stamper's Touch said...

Hi Jeannie!!!!! We have the same sense of humor since I used the same image!!! Isn't she hilarious?!! I snorted when I read the sentiment!! Love your colors! Have a Happy New Year!!

Linda

Stacy said...

This card is just adorable inside and out! Love all the pink on pink! Cute, funny card!

Tracey Brossart said...

Absolutely adorable card...just love that sentiment! Had me cracking up...even had to show hubby...lol!

Thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my blog! :D

x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs