Happy Monday! This is a quick and simple little card for my nephew. The colors got distorted a bit, so I guess I'm still not getting this new photo program very well. Anyway, the little image is from Pink Petticoat, the papers are Stampin' Up's Glorious Green (I know it looks Teal!), and Riding Hood Red and then some grainy kraft paper that's really quite cool, and it's from Michael's. There's some Prisma glitter on the birdie's Santa hat and then I tied on some matching twine, and I promise you it really does match!

I hope you had a great weekend, and you're ready for a nice short holiday week!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Great card for the nephew. Don't you hate it when the photo makes things look unmatched. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Michele Gross said...

Cute card-love that tweet sentiment :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs