Yippeee....Hoppy Friday!! Instead of something quick and thrown together like I usually have on Friday, I actually had some time to bring something new to you today! This is a Pink Petticoat image, and I just think she's adorable. The papers are more Basic Grey, along with some SU cardstocks; So Saffron and Not Quite Navy. The twill bow and flower are CTMH, and yes I do think that Stampin' Up and Close to my Heart play well together! It does help to have friends who sell both. What else can I tell you - I added a pretty blue pearl in the center of the flower, and the main image is popped up. Voila!

I've got another busy and crafty weekend to look forward to. Saturday is another SU par-tay, and Sunday we're getting together and taking a class making 6 different fun things. Of course I will play show and tell as much as I can anyway before the holiday. I will be gone Tuesday through Friday, but I'll try and post ahead of time so you have something to look at.

My meds have kicked in pretty good and I'm starting to feel better. I really don't want to fly with an ear infection, ya know?! My computer is close to being all better too (fingers crossed). Sorry for the dark pic. I thought it looked pretty good but now that I see it live it doesn't look too great to me. Using someone elses computer is deceiving.

I hope you've had a great week and that your Friday will be a "hoppy" one...hehe!!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

2 comments :

Saskia said...

Lovely card with a funny image!!!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

Darling frog card. Glad to hear ou feeling somewhat better, too. TGIF & Hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs