Hi there and Happy Friday!!! I don't have a card for you today, but I've got a pic of some gorgeous roses that I received at work this week. It's always nice to know that you did a good job, at least that is what one of our board members thought, so hooray for me! It's not the best pic, as it's from my cell phone, but since I didn't have anything else to share with you today, I thought these were a good alternative.

I hope you have a beautiful Friday and a fantastic weekend! Take care!!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

A job well done. :) Congrats on the kudoos! TGIF and enjoy the weekend. Hugs...

Anonymous said...

I FOUND YOUR BLOG MORE INTERESTING WHEN YOU WOULD SHARE STORIES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND.

Alicia said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats - I am sure they are well-deserved!
Alicia xx

Juls~ said...

Wow Jeannie - how sweet of your company to commend you like that! The roses are gorgeous! And I know how hard you work at everything you do!

Good Job, Girl!

Juls~ {xoxo}

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs