Hi and Happy Tuesday! I've got another candle card as I call them, but this time it's for Christmas. I used one of the sweet and cute little images from Pink Petticoat, and some SU Dusty Durango cardstock. The snowflake paper is from DCWV's Christmas Stack, Ikea candles and some sheer blue ribbon. There's also Prisma glitter for the snow. I just whipped up 10 of these babies, different colors and papers, for a craft fair coming up for the auxiliary ladies at work. They are really fun and easy to make, and who could say no to this cute little penguin!

Have an awesome Tuesday and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful Jeannie, I love these cute little penguins I couldn't resist making a batch of Christmas cards with them, so cute, love your candle card idea, fab! Jo xxx

Carol Dee said...

Adorable, I bet you sell them all! Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs